Aeroforce Technology Inc Technical Forums

"Knowledge is power"

All times are UTC - 2 hours

Post subject: 2003 Tiburon Gt Modded
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:22 am 

I have a 2003 tiburon GT 2.7 DOHC with a 5 speed. I have upgraded to a stage 4 clutch and up upgraded fly wheel alsow tih a short shifter. i have also got a short ram air intake. Just installed open headers and soon to be OBX catback. Also future proformance chip, cams, and supercharger.

I didnt see any gauges for the Tib so i was wondering is you needed a tester. my friend recammended your product and i would like to get a a triple gauge so let me know if you have one that i could get or if you need a tester.

Thank you Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:36 pm 

We have a gauge that will display the following:

Intake air temp
Coolant temp
Mass Air Flow (MAF)
Manifold Air Pressure (MAP) ÔÇô this will be displayed as both absolute and boost pressure -if car has a MAP sensor
Ignition advance
Long term fuel trims
Short term fuel trims
O2 sensor mvÔÇÖs
Closed/Open loop fueling status
Engine load
Throttle %
MPH
RPM
HP
MPG
Battery Voltage*
Engine Run Time*
Commanded A/F ratio*
Analog input 1
Analog input 2
*Not all cars support these parameters

Unfortunately the protocol, ISO, that your car uses will not allow for more than one gauge on the bus, so you can only run a single. Using cyclic scan though you can view up to 8 parameters without hitting any buttons. That may be good enough for you, I don't know. If you want to add other sensors to the car like a boost gauge or A/F sensor you can use our Analogic gauge with the Interceptor. It looks the same onl does not connect to OBD2 port. I can get you the Interceptor gauge for $199 since it has not been marketed to the Hyundia yet. Write me at sales@aeroforcetech.com if interested. Thank you.

Todd

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:04 am 

Well i wanted to use one for a shift gauge (vai RPM) and intake or engine temp. Second gauge is MPG curent and long term. Third as records like 0-60 and 0-100, 1/4 and 1/8 mile times. Also HP and battery volts. is there anyway i can get guages that can to all that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:28 pm 

One gauge can do all that but not at the same time. You can set it up to scroll through the 4 parameters you mentioned automatically. We are also looking into creating a new screen that displays 4 to maybe 8 parameters at the same time. This will solve that problem.

The performance timer is a independent function that takes the gauge out of scan mode and just performs the timing function. However, this function is disabled on the ISO gauge such as yours because the car's data rate is too slow. This would result in an inaccurate result. All ISO cars update around 4 times/second max compared to 15 to 40 for other protocols. We need at least 10x second to consider including this funciton.

So, you can wait a month or two for the multi parameter screen to be released and get one gauge, but you'll still need another way to doing the performance timing. I think Autometer makes a DPIC gauge or something like that that does this.

Todd

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:14 pm 

The Games pack bundled with Windows View and Windows 7 consisted of some some nice item of software like Chess Titans,Mahjong Titans and Purble Place and also some card games. The good news is, recovering classic games in Windows 10 is relatively basic thanks to Eldiabl0 at MDL discussion forums.